Lintbells YuMOVE Joint Supplement for Cats has been clinically proven to provide relief for cats suffering from joint stiffness and low mobility, with a triple-action formula that supports the joint structure. It is ideal if your cat is beginning to show signs of aging or is struggling with stiffness. YuMOVE Cat has been created using ActivEase® Green Lipped Mussel, which contains four times more active omega-3 than standard mussel extract. It is free from phosphates and comes in a handy sprinkle capsule, which can be split and the supplement scattered over your cat’s normal food. As the UK’s top veterinary joint supplement brand*, YuMOVE has helped more than a million pets worldwide and offers clinically proven results in as little as 6 weeks**.
Lintbells YuMOVE Cat supplement at a glance:
- Nutritional supplement for older or less active cats, or those beginning to display joint stiffness
- Developed specifically for cats with joint issues
- Promotes joint health: a proven combination of nutrients ensures more mobility and improved overall well-being
- Highly-concentrated ActivEase® green-lipped mussel extract: from sustainable breeding in New Zealand and of premium quality, with 4 times higher concentration of active omega-3 fatty acids than in standard competitor versions
- Aids stiff joints: helps to relieve pain and stiffness
Active ‘Natural’ Ingredients found in Lintbells YuMOVE Joint Supplement for Cats:
- Green Lipped Mussel:
- ActivEase® Green Lipped Mussel comes from the crystal-clear waters of New Zealand, providing a highly concentrated source of omega-3 fatty acids, which has been proven to help relieve joint stiffness. Our green-lipped mussel contains 4x more active omega-3 than other varieties.
- Vitamins C and E:
- Help to neutralise free radicals, which in turn helps to maintain mobility in your cat’s joints.
- This forms the main building blocks for cartilage, the tough connective tissue that surrounds and protects the joints.
- Supports the formation of collagen in cartilage, ligaments and tendons.
- Hyaluronic Acid:
- Acts as a lubricant and helps to cushion the joints. YuMOVE is the only joint supplement range that contains hyaluronic acid proven to reach the joint in as little as 2 hours. It provides support for the synovial fluid, which lubricates your cat’s joints.
*Kynetec VetTrack June 2020. Sales of YuMOVE branded products through veterinary wholesalers.
**Study conducted by Royal Veterinary College.
- Green Lipped Mussel: