Help control begging behavior & prevent excess weight in adult cats from 1 year
Appetite Control helps reduce the feeling of hunger with a specific blend of fibers to help satisfy the appetite of cats that tend to beg for food between meals.
- Over 90%* of owners reported controlled begging behavior between meals after 4 weeks when their cats were fed Royal Canin Appetite Control Care. (*Royal Canin Internal Study)
- Helps to limit the risk of excess weight gain. This formula is crafted with moderate fat and energy content* that helps your cat to stay fit. Also enriched in L-carnitine known to be involved in fat metabolism. (*Compared to a high-quality maintenance food.)
- After neutering, your cat will go through various physical changes – at this time, a change in its diet may be required to continue to provide nutrients that support its good general health.
Royal Canin Appetite Control Sterilised contains a high level of specific fibers that satisfy the appetite of cats like yours who may tend to beg for food.
- In a Royal Canin study, over 90% of owners reported controlled begging behavior between meals after 4 weeks, when their cats were fed Royal Canin Appetite Control Care – meaning you’ll be able to manage the food intake of your sterilised cat to help it maintain ideal body weight and shape.
- Royal Canin Appetite Control Sterilised also contains a specific balance of minerals to help support and maintain your cat’s healthy urinary system. Thanks to the moderate level of fat in Royal Canin Appetite Control Sterilised, the risk of your cat gaining excess weight is significantly reduced as the nutrients help your cat to feel satisfied and full after eating.